renature is a physics-based animation library for React focused on modeling natural world forces like gravity, friction, and fluid dynamics, exposed as a set of React hooks.
- 🎣 A small set of declarative React hooks for animating with ease.
- 🌌 Support for non-traditional physics-based animations using gravity, friction, fluid resistance, and more.
- 🧮 Mathematically accurate and type-safe physics, powered by ReScript.
- 🔁 Start, stop, delay, and loop animations with our Controller API.
- 0️⃣ A tiny animation library with zero dependencies!
renature's documentation lives on our docs site. Notice something inaccurate or confusing? Feel free to open an issue or make a pull request to help improve the documentation for everyone! The source for our docs site lives in this repo in the
Archived: This project is no longer maintained by Formidable. We are no longer responding to issues or pull requests unless they relate to security concerns. We encourage interested developers to fork this project and make it their own!