Jetpack Compose Playground
A Jetpack Compose Example App
This is an Jetpack Compose example project. I'm collecting a bunch of sample codes for Widgets/Composables https://developer.android.com/jetpack/compose
ℹ️Please be aware that Compose is still experimental and should not be used in a production application.
❤️ and star the repo to support the project
Documentation avaible at: https://github.com/Foso/Jetpack-Compose-Playground/wiki
How to get started?
🛠️ Built With
You need at least Android Studio 4.0 to build this project https://developer.android.com/studio/preview/
- app - Base android project directory
- compose - a android library module that is using the compose libraries. It contains my example/test functions and the demo classes i copied out of the AndroidX repo (https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/support/+/androidx-master-dev/ui/material/integration-tests/) Inside the Pages.kt you can change the demo pages which should be opened
- Diving into Jetpack Compose
- Compose From First Principles
- Writing Android UI Code in Jetpack Compose (1 of 2)
- Jetpack Compose: Optimism and Opportunity
- Android Jetpack Compose Review
- SwiftUI vs. Jetpack Compose
- Android Jetpack Compose First Impression
- Android Developer backstage - Episode 115: Jetpack Compose
- Fragmented Podcast - Episode 171: Jetpack Compose with Leland Richardson
- Google podcast - Romain Guy – Podcast S09 E09
Feel free to contribute!
What is Jetpack Compose
If you want to improve Compose, join the Kotlin Slack and the #compose channel or file a bug at https://issuetracker.google.com/issues?q=componentid:612128
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
Find this project useful ?
- Support it by clicking the
⭐️button on the upper right of this page. ✌️
MIT License Copyright (c) 2019 Jens Klingenberg Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Projects that helped me understand how to setup the project: