Lightweight justice for your single-board computer:
- For everyone
- Optional "ready to run" optimized software choices with dietpi-software.
- Feature rich configuration tool for your device with dietpi-config.
DietPi is available for:
A wide range of SBC's and Virtual Machines, please see the below link for a full list:
The DietPi Project Team:
Creator, programmer and project lead of DietPi.
- Daniel Knight (Fourdee)
- AWL29 - Joined 01/10/2016 Created the DietPi image for NanoPi M3/T3.
- K-Plan - Joined 01/01/2016 Contributions to the DietPi in general, including In-depth testing, bug finding and valuable feedback. Forum moderator.
- ZombieVirus - Joined 20/03/2016 DietPi forum moderator and version history maintainer on forums.
- DietPi + AmiBerry 02/09/2016 Joint venture to bring you the ultimate Amiga experience on your SBC, running lightweight and optmized DietPi at its core. https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/474
- Rhkean - Joined 01/03/2016 Contributions to the DietPi in general, including sourcecode, testing, new devices. Forum moderator.
- Pilovali - Joined 10/10/2015 Provided DietPi.com web hosting for 1 year until April 17th 2016, forum moderator, testing, bug reporting.
- xenfomation - Joined 01/04/2016 Contributions to the DietPi in general, including sourcecode, virtualBox image creation/conversion.
- A personal thanks to Pilovali for helping DietPi during our early days with desperately needed webhosting.
DietPi Project Contribution.
Coders (Git): Please use the active development branch "testing": https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/tree/testing
- Adding new software installation options to DietPi-Software: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/490#issuecomment-244416570
Are you able to:
- Provide feedback and/or test areas of DietPi, to improve the user experience.
- Report bugs.
- Improve/Add more features to the DietPi website (dietpi.com).
- Compile software for Odroid C1 and RPi systems.
- Contribute to DietPi with programming on git hub.
- Suggest new software that we can add to the dietpi-software install system.
If so, let us know! We are always looking for talented people who believe in the DietPi project, and, wish to contribute in any way you can.
- Send me an Email: email@example.com
- Join our forums: http://dietpi.com/phpbb
- Git Hub: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi
DietPi GPLv2 License
DietPi Copyright (C) 2016 Daniel Knight
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Links to DietPi Source
- Source : https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi
- Build : Not applicable (As DietPi currently uses Bash scripts, no building or compiling is required).
DietPi file list (The above GPLv2 documentation also applies to all files listed below):
- All files located in /DietPi/dietpi (recursive)
Links to additional software used in DietPi, and, their source and build instructions (where applicable):
Kodi / Xbmc
NoIp2 Client Binary
RetroPie Setup Script
SoftEther VPN Server
PHP OPcache GUI
ARMbian Build Tools: