GigaNotes is an open source data management and note taking app.
- Note-taking app with faster and handier operation
- Notes can be taken work both in online and offline
- Able to work without the server ('offline' mode)
- Synchronizes notes among all connected devices
- Works in both Windows and Linux
- Powerful searching capabilites that allow to reach any note pretty fast
- Rich editor for texts including cross-references
- Authoritative content manager
- Works as resourceful personal wiki
- Has a web version that works directly from the browser
- Has a mobile version for Android
Giganotes is an Electron-based application. In order to build it, Node.js is required.
To build GigaNotes, dependencies should be installed using
To produce a windows binaries, please run
npm run electron:windows
To produce a linux binaries, please run
npm run electron:linux
To run Giganotes in development mode please use the command
We'd love to accept your patches and contributions to this project. Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
All submissions, including submissions by project members, require review. We use GitHub pull requests for this purpose. Please read GitHub Help for more information on using pull requests.
Copyright 2018 FourthByte Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.