The goal of the project is to create a standalone implementation of the McEliece cryptosystem in C language.
Project is now only in development version.
- see CHANGES.txt
- clone repo and see doc/ or visit http://fruh.github.io/BitPunch
- go to
- type make
- it builds default application which is target test
Now you can build test aplication in realease or debug mode, you can specify whether you want to use precomputed H matrix (parity-check matrix - requires more memory) or not:
- make help - it is make help
- make print-info - info about where your aplication is
- make test - with H matrix
- make test-debug - with H matrix
- make test-wo-h - without H matrix
- make test-wo-debug - without H matrix
- make static - to build static lib
- make shared - to build shared lib
Built libraries are located in dist/ folder. For more preprocessor options see lib/src/bitpunch/config.h file. Default optimization is -O2. To set up more verbosity define -DERRORL, -DWARNING_L or DDEBUG_L - these are using functions like BPU_printError, BPU_printWarning, BPU_printDebug.
- examples of keygen, encryption and decryption can be found in lib/src/main.c