Autonomous agent environment for Python summerschool.
- Docstrings should follow the Numpy convention
- Use old-style
- For internal messages, use the
loggingmodule with an appropriate logging level, which makes their appearance completely configurable.
- Use old-style format-string, i.e.
"%s" % (val))instead of
Layout and Branch Model
We use the gitflow model with the following settings:
- Branch name for production releases: [master]
- Branch name for "next release" development: [develop]
- How to name your supporting branch prefixes?
- Feature branches? [feature/]
- Release branches? [release/]
- Hotfix branches? [hotfix/]
- Support branches? [support/]
- Version tag prefix? [v]
Only feature/ branches are subject to rebase/rewind. All others should remain stable
Commits should be marked. Declare both functionality and area.
- BF : bug fix
- RF : refactoring
- NF : new feature
- ENH : enhancement of an existing feature/facility
- BW : addresses backward-compatibility
- OPT : optimization
- BK : breaks something and/or tests fail
- FO : code formatting (adding spaces etc.)
- PL : making pylint happier
Code Area Markers
- DOC : documentation
- UT : unit tests
- BLD : build-system, setup.py
- GIT : repository mods, e.g. .gitconfig .gitattributes
- DOC/ENH: add initial README.md