⚛ React Awesome Search Box 🔍
A React based, interactive, keyboard accessible and well-designed search box.
How to run:
- Install dependencies:
- Run the dev server:
npm run start;
npm run test;
npm run build;
The good parts:
- It's build with a community-active, open-source, widely-used framework (React).
- It is built as a component, so it can be embedded in different pages/projects.
- It is tested (using Jest + Enzyme).
- I used mainly dumb-components to be easily testable.
- The search bar is interactive and debounced.
- The search bar keeps the user informed about the status of the search.
- It is fully keyboard accessible.
- Tricky part: it automatically adjusts the scroll positions to keep the elements in the viewport if using the keyboard.
- It catches and handles errors.
- It can generate an optimised build.
- It handles different edge cases and status.
- It uses CSS class namespaces.
- It uses the latest ES6+ features (Babel).
- The most important thing: it uses emojis.
- A GitHub API Token
- Redux Thunk
- Created with Create-React-App.