Vanilla CSS-Grid Grid layout
A highly customizable grid layout based on the native
Q: What the heck is
A: Discover the basic concepts here (MDN)!
Q: What is available by default?
A: This library is fully working out-of-the-box and it ships with the Bootstrap 4 configuration (more here)!
Q: How could this help me?
A: Here some reasons:
- It's (hopefully) simple and straightforward
- It's based on native CSS specs created for the purpose
===no CSS 'hacks' used!
- It's highly customizable. Need to change the breakpoints or the class-names? It's just a matter of seconds
- It's ultra-light-weight, just ~3KB (uncompressed)!
- It's just the good old grid, nothings else that you may not need ;)
show me the stuff
- You can customize breakpoints, spacings, number of columns, class-names, and more!
- Just change the SASS configuration variables in the
How-to import in your flow:
- Just add this to your main .SCSS file:
How-to compile standalone:
- Just run
sass _grid.scss:grid.cssin the file directory. (SASS CLI required, how to install SASS)
- If you don't need any additional change to the default configuration, just import the already-compiled