UMM (Universal Music Manager)
Universal Music Manager is a small project written in Python for managing your Google Play Music account and take lyrics of any song (this feature does not require login). Actually it is a work in progress.
- Upload songs from a filepath.
- Artist & Album info (of your GMusic library, of course).
- Playlist manager (you can to create playlist or add songs into an existing playlist).
- Lyrics (you can to get any lyrics and show in Terminal and save them in a txt file)
- Playlist downloader (WORK IN PROGRESS, not present in this version).
- gmusicapi 2.0.0 available at https://pypi.python.org/packages/source/g/gmusicapi/gmusicapi-2.0.0.tar.gz -You have to install this modules for the correct UMM's running.
For suggestions and/or bug reporting, contact me at 'email@example.com'.
Project coded with:
- Geany IDE
- Some C8H10N4O2 :D
That's all, enjoy! :-D