Xcode Source Editor Extension for Sorting Lines
This was built as a prototype to test Xcode Extensions.
- Download the source code.
- Open the Sortify.xcodeproj and run the SortifyExtension target, choosing Xcode as the host application.
This is a temporary installation as it will only work when running the project.
- Download the latest release
- Open the
Sortify.app, which will add the Extension to Xcode.
- (Optional) Move the
You can validate if the Extension is enabled in
System Preferences >> Extensions
- Select the lines that will be sorted in the open file
- Xcode >> Editor >> Sortify >> Sort Selected Lines
- Simple text sorting
Text needs to be aligned to work properly
- Maybe add
All the rest is free.