Django Blog Zinnia
Simple yet powerful application for managing a blog within your Django website.
Zinnia has been made for publishing weblog entries and designed to do it well.
Basically any feature that can be provided by another reusable app has been left out. Why should we re-implement something that is already done and reviewed by others and tested ?
More than a long speech, here the list of the main features :
- Archives views
- Related entries
- Private entries
- RSS or Atom Feeds
- Tags and categories views
- Advanced search engine
- Prepublication and expiration
- Edition in MarkDown, Textile or reStructuredText
- Widgets (Popular entries, Similar entries, ...)
- Spam protection with Akismet
- Admin dashboard
- MetaWeblog API
- Ping Directories
- Ping External links
- Bit.ly support
- Twitter support
- Gravatar support
- Django-CMS plugins
- Collaborative work
- Tags autocompletion
- Entry model extendable
- Pingback/Trackback support
- WordPress conversion utility
- WYMeditor, TinyMCE and MarkItUp support
- Ready to use and extendables templates
- Windows Live Writer compatibility
Take a look at the online demo at : http://django-blog-zinnia.com or you can visit these websites who use Zinnia.
If you are a proud user of Zinnia, send me the URL of your website and I will add it to the list.