Chrome extension to display Gitlab code in tree format. Useful for developers who frequently read source in Gitlab and do not want to download or checkout too many repositories. The first gitlab assistant tool for code browsing.
- support all the enterprise intranet gitlab service
- Easy-to-navigate code tree like web IDEs, simple and non-invasive
Fast browsing with pjax
- UI looks like Gitlab default UI
- hotkey support( hit [ to toggle gitlab-tree sidebar )
- support gitlab 9.x version( 8.x user use v1.5)
- no page refresh when browsing code file
Download and install Gitlab-Tree from Chrome Web Store
- install gitlab-tree
- open a gitlab file url then you'll find a tree panel in the left of chrome window, OR just simple locate to Repository -> Files Tab.
- still not work? please feel free to let me know.