CSN (ChestShop Notifier) is a plugin that records ChestShop transactions to a MySQL database. When a shop owner logs onto the server, they will be presented with an option to view sales from when they were offline.
You can download release versions of the plugin from the ChestShopNotifier Bukkit dev page!
Installing this plugin is simple. Just download and drag ChestShopNotifier.jar into your server's plugins directory.
Next, restart and log into your server. When you try to use /csn history, you'll receive an error that the database isn't connected. Follow these steps to get it working:
- Open the plugin folder (/plugins/ChestShopNotifier)
- Edit the config.yml with your database settings (feel free to change other config as well)
- Save the file
- In-game, run /csn reload to reload config and connect to the database.
If it says the database was connected, you're good to go!
- /csn help → Shows available commands
- /csn history [page] → Shows sale history and marks them as read
- /csn history [username [page]] → Shows sale history of another player
- /csn clear → Removes as read entries (from the database)
- /csn cleandatabase → Remove database entries. Parameters:
--older-than, -o days → Removes entries older than days
--user, -user username/uuid → Removes entries from a single user only
--read-only, -r → Removes only read entries, default behaviour
--all, -a → Removes all entries
- /csn upload → Forces the plugin to upload all data to the database (in v1.1 and higher this should be only used after database connection problems!)
- /csn reload → Reloads configuration and connects to database using new config
- /csn convert → Converts the database table csn to UUIDs. (table csn gets converted in csnUUID and the username table renamed to csnOLD)
- csn.user → Allows user to receive notifications when they log in, and access to /csn history.
- csn.admin → Super permission node. Access to all commands. (especially upload, reload and convert)
For all permissions take a look at the plugin.yml.
- Functional MySQL server. This plugin only uses MySQL, nothing else.
- ChestShop installed and running.
To request features open an issue!
UUIDsupportdone in v1.1.2
Look up the sales of offline playersdone in v1.1.2
Ignore ChestShop's Admin Shopdone in v1.1.2
History paginationdone in v1.2
- Auto updater & version checker
- Translation system (partially done in v1.1.2, you can set your own messages in the config)
For all changes take a look at the commits!