An open source .NET Framework to use Web UI technologies for desktop and/or web applications.
See a (very) short getting started introduction here.
This version is based on .NET Core 3.1. The basing on .NET Standard 2.0 was replaced with version 3.16 because future versions of netcore no longer supports Standard.
- Kestrel - the Microsoft netcore web stack for self hosting
- Vue.js 2 client framework
- Bootstrap 4 front-end open source toolkit
- Fontawesome 4 icon library
- Newtonsoft.JSON serializer for view models
Read the release history: ReleaseNotes
- v3.6 - Aurelia client framework (deprecated, included up to v3.6 only)
- V2.x - (deprecated) .NET Full Framework V4.6, Katana, Aurelia
- V1.x - .NET Full Framework V4.6, ServiceStack, Knockout
SampleFull with target framework V4.7.1
The application is able to use netstandard 2.0 libraries adding the following lines to lines to the csproj file.