Disclaimer: VERY BETA
casnet: An R toolbox for studying Complex Adaptive Systems and NETworks
A collection of analytic tools for studying signals recorded from complex adaptive systems or networks:
- Recurrence Quantification Analyses (CrossRQA, Categorical RQA, Chromatic RQA, Anisotropic RQA)
- Fluctuation Analyses (DFA varieties, PSD slope, SDA, Multifractal DFA, Wavelet Singularity Spectrum)
- Coupling Analyses (Cross Conformal Mapping, Detection of Coupling Direction, CRQA)
- Network based time series analyses (Recurrence Networks, Multifractal Spectrum Networks)
- SOON: Multiplex Recurrence Networks
devtools::install_github or download the tar/zip
Install directly from Github and check if the vignettes were installed.
library(devtools) install_github("FredHasselman/casnet", build_vignettes = TRUE) vignette("cl_RQA")
Vignette build failing?
If building the vignettes fails on installation, just omit the argument and locate the vignettes in the
inst/docs/ folder of the repository.