generator-oss-component for Yeoman
This yeoman generator will prompt you the following questions:
- What is the component name?
- What description do you want to give for the component?
- What is your organization name?
- What is your organization type?
- There is a Floobits workspace for this repo (Development Real-time Collaboration)?
- do you want to add SauceLabs (Cross Browser Testing)?
- do you want to add Travis (Continuous Integration) support?
- do you want to add Code Quality support (choose none, Code Climate or bithound)?
- do you want to add David (Dependency Management) support?
npm install -g generator-oss-component
or (avoiding npm install and gulp test)
npm install -g generator-oss-component --skip-install
Run Automated Tests
We automatically test every release against node versions
iojs-v2. If you are using a different environment, run our tests to ensure that it works as intended for you.
cd node_modules/generator-oss-component npm test
Use With Yeoman
mkdir myNewOssComponent cd myNewOssComponent git init git push origin master //... link it with travis... using travis-ci.org //... create your sauce lab user //... create your floobits workspace //... configure codeclimate //... setup your badges // and then run... (so it generates the travis keys for you) yo oss-component //... answer questions and wait for it to finish //... if you want to autopublish your module (https://github.com/travis-ci/travis.rb#installation) travis setup npm
We highly encourage you to fork this repo, make enhancements, and then submit pull requests back!
- You must follow strict test-driven best practices.
- Tests must be written prior to library code being written. Google
Red, Green, Refactorfor more information on this expectation.
- You must adhere to our automated
.eslintrcstyle guide and can ensure that it is passing without warnings or errors before you submit a pull request.