Please sign in to comment.
Support for NETGEN 6.2.
Upstream changed: https://sourceforge.net/p/netgen-mesher/git/ci/7e4892a There is also a pending request to fix NETGEN build, installation and version detection after 6.1: https://sourceforge.net/p/netgen-mesher/git/merge-requests/1/ Just a note: NETGEN development happens on https://gitlab.asc.tuwien.ac.at/jschoeberl/netgen but it is a very hard/strange way to find that out and get in contact with NETGEN developers as well as getting permission to fork the repository there to create a pull request. Maybe some other developer can get in contact with NETGEN developers ...
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 174 additions and 67 deletions.
- +42 −6 cMake/FindNETGEN.cmake
- +2 −0 src/3rdParty/salomesmesh/CMakeLists.txt
- +4 −2 src/3rdParty/salomesmesh/inc/NETGENPlugin_Mesher.hxx
- +86 −43 src/3rdParty/salomesmesh/src/NETGENPlugin/NETGENPlugin_Mesher.cpp
- +17 −8 src/3rdParty/salomesmesh/src/NETGENPlugin/NETGENPlugin_NETGEN_2D_ONLY.cpp
- +23 −8 src/3rdParty/salomesmesh/src/NETGENPlugin/NETGENPlugin_NETGEN_3D.cpp
Oops, something went wrong.