Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and
privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.
Already on GitHub?
to your account
Given a JSON response payload consisting of
the error below is observed
(0) aaa-api: Processing response header
(0) aaa-api: Status : 200 (OK)
(0) aaa-api: Type : json (application/json)
(0) aaa-api: Parsing attribute "Attr-26"
(0) aaa-api: EXPAND 0x483d342c493d34
(0) aaa-api: --> 0x483d342c493d34
(0) aaa-api: WARNING: Incompatible value assignment for attribute "Vendor-Specific", skipping...
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
Sorry, something went wrong.
# radiusd -v
radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.20, for host x86_64-alpine-linux-musl, built on Apr 20 2020 at 16:30:06
@jpereira want to have a look?
yep, I will take a look.
Hi @jpereira. Just wanted to see if you had a feel for whether or not this could be addressed in v3, and if so, is there a release that is targeted for having the fix?
Hi, just wanted to see if there is any update on this issue?
Hey Folks I ran into a similar issue. Anything going on with it?
No branches or pull requests