This project contains files to boot your Karotz from USB and collect general- and WIFI information.
- Download the ZIP file
- Unzip to the root of a FAT32 formatted USB key
- Turn off your Karotz
- Place the key in your Karotz
- Turn on your Karotz and let it do its work
- At the end, turn off your Karotz, unplug the USB key
- Examine the USB key with a computer and look for files in folder "logs" and "scripts"
Note: It seems that the sound does not work when the rabbit is resetted to factory defaults. If you don't hear anything: please wait for the lights to stop changing (wait a few minutes).