With the files in this repo, you can create a USB bootable key to change the network and WIFI settings of your Karotz running Open Karotz.
- Download this repo as ZIP file.
- Unzip to the root of a FAT32 formatted USB key.
- Run "KarotzWifiConfigurator.exe" from the USB key (run it on a Windows machine).
- Answer the questions. At the end, a network.conf file is written to the USB key.
- Use the USB key to boot your rabbit, and listen what to do.
- At then end, remove the USB key from the rabbit, and reboot your rabbit.
You can find the source code (C#) of the KarotzWifiConfigurator here: https://github.com/FreeRabbits/KarotzWifiConfigurator
More information on: http://www.freerabbits.nl/reconfigure-wifi/