fastlane: from Zero to Hero
This repository contains all the resources needed to attend the “fastlane from Zero to Hero” classroom at FrenchKit 2017 on 09/23.
The slides displayed during this classroom are available on SpeakerDeck.
Attending this classroom requires:
- A recent version of fastlane (>= 2.57.2) here is how to install it.
- The last stable version of Xcode 9 (as of today: Xcode 9.0). You can download it here.
- The last version of Xcode command line tools (just execute
- Having an overall idea of how iOS App Store release works.
Please, try to fulfill these requirements before coming to the classroom ;).
Emoji Kit is a sample project that will be used for all the demos. This is a simple catalog of emojis based on the iOS default
Master-Detail Application template. It follows the KISS principle. This project is not really interesting by itself. But what can fastlane do with it…
The Emoji datasource is an extract from the Emojibase project by Miles Johnson.
If you have any question about this, feel free to ask me during the classroom or after during the whole conference. If you want to contact me after: you can drop me a mail: email@example.com. Or, better, send me a message on Twitter: @juli1quere.
Would you like to know more ?
If you want to go further on this subject, here are some great links:
- The fastlane doccumentation
- Code Signing: getting stared by Apple
- Match: Code signing guide: a (short) must read to understand how match works.
- Automate iOS Screenshots With fastlane
- A Perfect Status Bar on Screenshots With fastlane
- UI Testing in Xcode - WWDC 2015 video
- UI Testing Cheat Sheet and Examples: a lot of usefull tips for UI Testung
- Apple doccumentation on UIAccessibility
- How to scroll an UICollectionView or a UITableView to find an offscreen cell