This repository contains all the official FreshRSS extensions.
To install an extension, download the extension archive first and extract it on your PC.
Then, upload the specific extension(s) you want on your server.
Extensions must be in the
./extensions directory of your FreshRSS installation.
There are some FreshRSS extensions out there, developed by community members:
- Youtube/Peertube: Display videos from YouTube/PeerTube feeds inline
- Dilbert: Display your daily Dilbert comic in FreshRSS directly
- Teem: Display videos from the skydiving website jointheteem.com inline
- Keep Folder State: Stores the state of the folders locally and expand them automatically if necessary.
- Fixed Nav Menu: (desktop) Sets the position of the navigation menu to fixed when scrolling down.
- Mobile Scroll Menu: (mobile) Automatically hides the header menu when scrolling down and shows it when scrolling up.
- Touch Control: (mobile) Add touch gestures to FreshRSS.
- FreshRSS Auto Refresh: Automatically refreshes FreshRSS page once in a minute.
- Reddit Image: Replace link to Reddit topic with resource link
- Reading Time: Add a reading time estimation next to each article.