How To Compile
Clone this wiki locally
Get the source
- Make a new folder (ie.. PenumbraGame)
- Check out the source code for OALWrapper, HPL1Engine and PenumbraOverture in this folder
- Download and extract the “Dependencies” zip in this folder.
- Load the Penumbra Overture Visual Studio Project file
Mac OS X
- Load up the PenumbraOverture xcode project
It is currently only possible to build as 32-bit binary.
- from a terminal go into the PenumbraOverture directory
- run “cmake .”
- run make
If you’re on a 64-bit Linux system with the necessary 32-bit compiler packages, run
- “cmake -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS=-m32 -DCMAKE_C_FLAGS=-m32 -DCMAKE_LD_FLAGS=-m32 .”
instead of “cmake .”.