This is where the fun blitz stuff happens (R&D, experiments, etc.)
Let’s test and debug new and experimental features.
An ePub 3.0.1 file is provided in order to test in Reading Systems.
The file is systematically tested on Reading Systems listed in the repo’s Readme.
assets folder for preview.
Those features might be implemented in Blitz v.1 or v.2. It depends on many factors (LESS’ bloat, unexpected bugs outside official RS support list, etc.) so there is no guarantee we will implement all of them.
Features being currently tested
@supportsfor progressive enhancement;
- flexbox to align elements vertically on title-page (alternative to
display: tablewhich proves problematic in legacy RMSDK);
- CSS shapes;
- CSS masking.
Features which may be tested
- Open type features;
- a media query strategy relying on
- an SVG framework for charts (maybe… not sure at all).
Stuff likely to happen
- crashing Reading Systems;
- discovering security holes;
- drinking. A lot.