This is where the fun blitz stuff should have happened (R&D, experiments, etc.) but that never took off, which is why it is now archived.
Please go to the main Blitz project to keep up with R&D.
assets folder for preview.
Those features might be implemented in Blitz v.1 or v.2. It depends on many factors (LESS’ bloat, unexpected bugs outside official RS support list, etc.) so there is no guarantee we will implement all of them.
Features being currently tested
@supportsfor progressive enhancement;
- flexbox to align elements vertically on title-page (alternative to
display: tablewhich proves problematic in legacy RMSDK);
- CSS shapes;
- CSS masking.
Features which may be tested
- Open type features;
- a media query strategy relying on
- an SVG framework for charts (maybe… not sure at all).
Stuff likely to happen
- crashing Reading Systems;
- discovering security holes;
- drinking. A lot.