View Snapshots is a plugin for shopware that allows you to record/log requests continiously. It will record snapshots of variables passed to the view and will persist them in serialized form to the database. Also persisted is the template path, session ID and steps taken since the start of recording.
- Start/stop recording sessions at any time
- Backend component to view recorded sessions
- View recorded snapshots
- Step forward/backward between snapshots within a recorded session
After installing the plugin through the plugin manager, you can find the accompanying backend app under the Configuration menu.
The backend app will list all recorded sessions.
> snapshots.record() ▶️️ Recording of session starting next request. Session ID: 0sorspi2md1j2vpt9tn9po3om1
> snapshots.stop() ✋️️ Stopped recording current session.
When viewing a recorded session
View next step in recorded session
View previous step in recorded session
- Clone this repository into a folder FroshViewSnapshots within the custom/plugins directory of the Shopware installation.
- Install the plugin through the Plugin-Manager within the Shopware backend.
Install with composer
- Change to your root installation of shopware
- Run command
composer require frosh/view-snapshotsand install and activate plugin with Plugin Manager
- Shopware 5.3.4 or higher
- PHP 7.0