The FOSCommentBundle adds support for a comment system in Symfony. Features include:
- Supports Symfony 3.4, 4.4
- Manages trees of comments
- Can include comment threads in any page
- Compatible with any persistence backend. Doctrine2 mongodb-odm and ORM are implemented.
- Configurable sorting of the comment tree
- REST api (via FOSRestBundle)
- Extensible through events fired during the comment lifecycle
- Optional use of Symfony Acl to protect comments
- Optional integration with FOS\UserBundle
- Optional integration with
- Optional markup parser support (eg HtmlPurifier or php-sundown)
The bulk of the documentation is stored in the
file in this bundle:
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle: