This bundle does not currently have an active maintainer. https://github.com/FriendsOfSymfony/FOSCommentBundle/issues/442
The FOSCommentBundle adds support for a comment system in Symfony2. Features include:
- Manages trees of comments
- Can include comment threads in any page
- Compatible with any persistence backend. Doctrine2 mongodb-odm and ORM are implemented.
- Configurable sorting of the comment tree
- REST api
- Extensible through events fired during the comment lifecycle
- Optional use of Symfony2 Acl to protect comments
- Optional integration with FOS\UserBundle
- Optional integration with
- Optional markup parser support (eg HtmlPurifier or php-sundown)
For users of Symfony2.0, you must use the 1.x branch. Master is no longer compatible with Symfony2.0.
For users of Symfony2.3, you must use 2.0.0 or higher of this bundle. Symfony2.1 and 2.2 are not supported anymore.
The bulk of the documentation is stored in the
file in this bundle:
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle: