Omnis Studio syntax highlighting for Sublime Text
Easiest way is via the Package Control package. Which can be found at https://packagecontrol.io. After installation of this package:
- Click in the menubar on Tools > Command Palette
- Type 'Install' (without the quotes).
- Select 'Package Control: Install Package'
- Type 'OmnisStudio' and select the line with OmnisStudioHighlighter
Clone the repository in your Sublime Text "Packages/User" directory:
git clone https://github.com/Frogli/sublime-omnisStudio.git
The "Packages" directory is located at:
- OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/User
- Linux: ~/.Sublime Text 3/Packages/User
- Windows: %APPDATA%/Sublime Text 3/Packages/User