Freezes a Flask application into a set of static files. The result can be hosted without any server-side software other than a traditional web server.
See documentation: https://pythonhosted.org/Frozen-Flask/
- Fork the upstream repository and clone your fork
- Create a feature branch for the thing you want to work on
- Create a virtual environment and activate it
pip install -e .to install dependencies
python -m flask_frozen.teststo run tests
- Do your changes, make sure tests pass
- Send a Pull Request to the upstream repository
Frozen-Flask uses a BSD 3-clause license. See LICENSE.