Administrator is an administrative interface builder for Laravel. With Administrator you can visually manage your Eloquent models and their relations, and also create stand-alone settings pages for storing site data and performing site tasks.
- Author: Jan Hartigan
- Website: http://frozennode.com
- Version: 5.0.5
To install Administrator as a Composer package to be used with Laravel 5, simply run:
composer require "frozennode/administrator: 5.*"
Once it's installed, you can register the service provider in
config/app.php in the
'providers' => [ 'Frozennode\Administrator\AdministratorServiceProvider', ]
Then publish Administrator's assets with
php artisan vendor:publish. This will add the file
config/administrator.php. This config file is the primary way you interact with Administrator. This command will also publish all of the assets, views, and translation files.
If you want to use Administrator with Laravel 4, you need to resolve to Administrator 4:
Then publish the config file with
php artisan config:publish frozennode/administrator. This will add the file
Then finally you need to publish the package's assets with the
php artisan asset:publish frozennode/administrator command.
Since Administrator has switched over to Composer, you can no longer use
php artisan bundle:install administrator or
php artisan bundle:upgrade administrator. If you want to use Administrator with Laravel 3, you must switch to the 3.3.2 branch, download it, and add it in the
/bundles/administrator directory and add this to your bundles.php file:
'administrator' => array( 'handles' => 'admin', //this determines what URI this bundle will use 'auto' => true, ),
The complete docs for Administrator can be found at http://administrator.frozennode.com. You can also find the docs in the
Copyright and License
Administrator was written by Jan Hartigan of Frozen Node for the Laravel framework. Administrator is released under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for details.
- Added: Added password field to the settings view
- Added: Romanian Language
- Added: Basic HasMany Implementation along with re-ordering support
- Bugfix: Autocomplete working with default value
- Bugfix: Adding missing session to Admin Controller
- Bugfix: Fixed improper handling of filter value 0 for Enum/Text field
- Docfix: Simplified the composer command in the install docs to match the packagist.org instuctions
- Docfix: Changed the type definition for global_rows_per_page to int instead of Null|nt since Null causes divide by 0 error
- Testfix: fixing tests and js for gulp
- Cherry Picking v4.16.7
- Cherry Picking v4.16.6
- Bugfix: Fixing csrf token mismatches for some requests
- Upgraded to Laravel 5
- New translations (az)