360° Photography Player for Wordpress
- 1.: Thrixty Player for Wordpress
- 2.: Base Repository
- 3.: Installation
- 4.: Usage
- 5.: Change Log
- 6.: Planned Features and Changes
- 7.: License
1.) Thrixty Player for Wordpress
This Wordpress plugin is using shortcodes to generate Thrixty Player Elements. You can define default options that will help you displaying your objects in the same fashion.
2.) Base Repository
This project is built upon the Thrixty Player.
If you need some example files, download the "example"-folder from here.
- Download, unpack and activate this Plugin.
- In the Wordpress-backend go to Settings -> Thrixty Player
- Read the description to the Options, to know what the options are and what they are doing. (At the moment the plugin is only available in german.)
- Save your Options.
- Create a new unpublished page, so you can privately examine how this Plugin works.
- In the TinyMCE Editor should now be a new Button. It is blue and shows the 360Shots Logo.
- Press this and fill in the blanks. Options that you already set, are overwriteable, in case you need specific settings.
- After pressing "Generate" you should see a Shortcode like this:
[thrixty basepath="example" (...)]
- Save the Changes and preview the Page.
- At this point you should propably have something like "Firebug" (for Firefox) installed. There are different programs for each Browser. In case something went wrong, you need to be able to view your console, as Thrixty logs its errors in there.
- When everything went good, you should now look at your rotating object.
[Click/Tap](single) => Play/Pause [Click/Tap](double) => Zoom on/off [Drag/Swipe] => Stop automatic rotation and turn the object. Works also in Zoom mode.
######Keboard: (To use these, the Player needs to be focused - click once inside the Player.)
[Spacebar] => Play/Pause [Arrow Left] => Step Backward [Arrow Right] => Step Forward [Arrow Up] => Increase Speed [Arrow Down] => Decrease Speed [F] => Fullscreen on/off [ESC] => Stop Zoom, Rotation, Fullscreen all at once.
5.) Change Log
- Update to Thrixty V2.2.1
- Fixed settings descriptions
- Update field types.
- Update to Thrixty V2.1
- Rewrote Shortcode Conversion
- Update to Thrixty Version 2.0.1 (Hotfix)
- Update to Thrixty Version 2.0.0
- TinyMCE-Extension extended
- Update to Thrixty Version 1.6.1
- Update to Thrixty Version 1.6
- Support of newest Thrixty Version 1.5.1
- V1.0 (Release):
- Automatic embedding of base files
- Shortcode Generator
- Central Settings
6.) Planned Features and Changes
- l18n - Translate backend language to english with an OPTION for german.
- Change the setting fields to textfield, radiobutton, checkbox and dropdown respectively. (unordered)
- Bind scripts, styles and tinymceplugin to areas, that actually (or potentially) use them.
- Implement capabilities to user roles.
- changing settings
- box3d to thrixty conversions
- editing posts and allowed tinymce
- viewing thrixty animations
- Include a test player instance which gets updated, when changing settings. (This needs Thrixty to be controllable after instantiating without page reload - or at least being able to reinstantiate.)
- Include js-alert before converting Shortcodes.
Thrixty Player for Wordpress Copyright (C) 2015 F.Heitmann @ Fuchs EDV GmbH for 360Shots This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation version 3. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.