We need one place to have a list of interview questions, concepts, coding challenges, best practices, for frontend developer interview preparation.
How to use it?
- Fork this repo
- Go through each sections, if you are aware of the concept [or] done learning > mark it as checked using the checkbox given [ ]
- Once you complete most(80%) the sections you are well prepared / brushed up for your next challenge
- Finally, If you like the repo "star" it and contribute to maintain it to latest.
Objective - Mindmap
- Backbone JS
Dev, Build Tools
- Chrome Dev Tools
- Oh My Zsh
- CSS Preprocessors (SASS, POSTCSS)
- AWS (Amazon)
- Azure (Microsoft)
- Graphcool (Facebook)
- Firebase (Google)
- Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Single Page Applications (SPA)
- How Browser Works, Painting
- HTTPS, HTTP/2, SSL
- Progressive Web Application (PWA)
- Cross Platform/Hybrid App Development - Phone Gap, React Native
- Data Structures: LinkedList, Queue, Stack, Graph, Sorting Algorithm, Search Algorithm
- Test cases: Unit Testing, End to End Testing, Phantom JS
PS. We are working on adding answers and more content, feel free to contribute to this repository by creating Pull Request. Thanks!