Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
The Fuel Rats are in the middle of celebrating Squeakmas this week, so I felt like it's about time I push an early test to the masses.
You will find that it's not fully up to speed with all the bells and whistles v0.5 had, however the final release version will have full feature parity. Consider this an early preview of whats to come!
You can test the new dispatch board: >> !!! Right Here !!! <<
Please direct any issues you find with the board to: >> this helpdesk <<
- DWB-32, DWB-37, DWB-57, DWB-58: Rebuilt the board's UI from the ground up.
- This redesign takes some inspiration from boards of old, while adding modern functionality and convenience.
- DWB-23: Settings panel!
- The version in this alpha test is an early unfinished stopgap design. A full and proper settings dialog will be used in the near future.
- New theme(s) !!!
- I couldn't list them if I wanted to.
Another round of bugfixes today!
- Rescues with titles now have "Operation" prefixed to the rescue title.
- Timestamps for the quotes on hover of rescue rows are now formatted
- App no longer errors when loading on an empty board
- FRH-332: Quote timestamps no longer adjust to local timezone.
Release Day! Oh.. it's just a small bug fix release... nevermind.... pack away the party streamers.
This patch fixed a major vulnerability in the dispatch board, and has already been pushed live.
- Fix issue with RatSocket function arg validation
- DWB-53: Fix issue where clicking the title would break the
- DWB-54: Fix history navigation not properly setting the selected rescue.
- DWB-55: Fix assigned rats not appearing on first load up.
- Ensure all strings contained within API data isn't secretly an attempt to embed the Donald Trump theme song.
- DWB-56: Properly handle disconnect situations.
The dispatch board is back, and with a brand new release to go with it! v0.5 brings a few new things that users of the beta branch are already familiar with. This is kinda small update, but I was forced to push this as-is so we can get DWB working for everyone again.
Please direct any issues you find with the board to: >> this helpdesk. <<
- DWB-33: User Menu
- New user menu that contains the links previously found spread out on the page. Just click the user icon in the top right corner. (and then click it again to close it!)
- DWB-34, DWB-37: Rebuilt websocket module.
- This one has been a long time coming, and while I don't expect most rats to get excited about this, I sure am.
- System Info Gathering
- System info is now gathered when the case is first added to the board, meaning most people shouldn't see the "loading..." next to the system name on the detail view much anymore.
- Dark theme
- The board is now dark by default. For anyone who doesn't enjoy this stay tuned for a user friendly way to switch to other themes.
- Better scaling on mobile
- Mobile has been scaled down to make it display a tad better.
- DWB-36: Incorrectly identifying Norwegian language
- A small language designation issue that caused Norwegian bokmål to appear as the Navajo/Navaho language. (bokmål is NB not NV ya dummy, this is what I get for manually transferring these!)
- On a small note, considering half the tech rat team is Scandinavian, I should be ashamed to let this happen.
- DWB-39: Fixed conflict breaking either the beta board or the production board due to conflicting session data
- DWB-43: Fixed error where case 0 would show up as "?"