- Contributors: davidfull *Tags: appointments, scheduling, online, spa, salon,
- Requires at least: 2.0.2
- Tested up to: 3.3.2
- Stable tag: 1.0
- License: GPLv2 or later
- License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
The SetMore plugin enables your customers to book appointments with you online via your WordPress website.
SetMore helps you manage appointments, schedules and customers, all through an easy to use use web application. Your customers can book online, and pick their favorite staff, service and time-slot without picking up the phone. Learn more at http://setmore.com.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the latest release here: https://github.com/FullCreative/SetMore-WordPress-Plugin/zipball/master
- Unzip the .zip file.
- Upload the "setmore" folder to the
- In WordPress, activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu.
- Open the Settings menu and click on "SetMore".
- Open a new browser tab and sign into your SetMore account at http://my.setmore.com.
- Under the Settings tab within the Booking Page section, copy your WordPress URL.
- Return to the browser tab with WordPress and paste your SetMore WordPress URL into the WordPress URL field.
- Click the "Save Changes" button.
- Open the Appearance menu and click on Widgets.
- Drag the "SetMore" widget into your sidebar.
- To test it out, view your website. There should be a "Book Appointment" button in the sidebar.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a SetMore account?
Visit http://setmore.com to get a completely free SetMore account.
What dependencies does the SetMore plugin have?
- screenshot-1.jpg: When the SetMore plugin is installed, you will see the "Book Appointment" button in your sidebar.
- screenshot-2.jpg: Clicking the "Book Appointment" button will display a the process for booking an appointment you with on SetMore.
- screenshot-3.jpg: Once you've added the folder containing the SetMore plugin to your plugins folder, the plugin will appear in WordPress' Plugins page. Click "activate" to get started.
- screenshot-4.jpg: Under the settings menu, you will now see a SetMore link. Click this link to set up the plugin.
- screenshot-5.jpg: Within the "Available Widgets" area you will see a SetMore widget.
- screenshot-6.jpg: Drag this widget to Main Sidebar on the right, or into whichever sidebar you'd like it included within. Now your "Book Appointment" button will display in your website's sidebar.
- 1.0 This is the first iteration of the plugin
Upgrade notices will be included here in the future.