A public note-taking application based on Laravel 5.7, Vue 2 and Bootstrap 4.
The goal is to allow anyone to create and manage their notes based on a unique visitor token.
How to install?
- Clone this repository or install it through
composer create-project fullstackmx/laravue-notes.
composer install --no-devfor production or
composer installfor local environments.
- Run the migrations
php artisan migrate.
Note: This package is homestead ready so you can use
./vendor/bin/homestead make to init the
- 4 different styles (colors): blue, yellow, red and green.
- No auth needed. There is an automatic registration process that creates or validates a public token which is the reference for restoring previous notes.
- NULL titles supported, because I know not all the notes require titles.
- Basic validations.
- REST friendly.
- Production and Homestead ready.
Thank you for considering contributing to the project! Feel free to fork this project, work around your improvements or features and send me a PR.
The Laravel framework is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.