RADeS stands for Rapid Application Development System
Based on DSLs should be generated code by RADeS (Mixed of Domain Driven Development and Model Driven Development). RADeS is build on EMEL architecture, which based on the following DSLs:
- EVM DSL to describe the Eye View Model of the Eye Layer.
- MSM DSL to describe the Multi Service Model of the Middle Layer.
- ERM DSL to describe the Entity Relation Model of the Entity Layer.
Working on a serie of annotation processors to generating artifacts for:
- Builder of domain objects
- Getter of domain objects
- Using a generic Comperator Framework
- Builder of JSON Schema from ResponseType application/hal-json
- Builder of JSON Schema Validation Tests for RestIntegrationTests (e.g. spring-boot)