A dynamic CSS framework built on top of Shaun Inman's CSS Cacheer. It's aimed at experienced CSS developers - it gives you the tools to create great CSS easily. It abstracts some repetitive and annoying flaws of the language to make it easier to create and maintain, all while giving you the benefits of caching. This is based on Shaun Inman's Cacheer.
- Base a selector on another selector
- Embed images in your CSS using Base64 to save http requests
- Cached and Gzipped for speedy download
- Nested Selectors
- Assign classes to selectors within your CSS
- Easy grid layout system
- Generated and included utility classes
- Easy image replacement
- Tidy and Compress your CSS on the fly
- Form Framework for building forms quickly
- Global reset
- Development styles for debugging and testing
- Module-based css, broken up into common areas.
This software is released under the terms of the New BSD License. http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the CSScaffold nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY CSScaffold "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL CSScaffold OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.