Furhat example-skills 2nd generation.
Example skills for the Furhat robot, provided by Furhat Robotics. Contributions welcome from everyone, just send a PR!
For an example of a larger Furhat skill, please see the Demo skill residing in it's own repository.
- A running Furhat SDK See furhat.io
- (For the FurGUI): Node.js version >= 7.2.0 and npm >= 3.10.9
|Presentation||A skill where Furhat presents himself||showcases a listen-loop, a simple wizard button and expressive speech|
|FruitSeller||An interactive skill allowing you to order fruits||Speech input, NLU (intents, entities)|
|WolframAlpha||A simple interactive skill allowing you to ask various questions to the Wolfram Alpha API||Querying external APIs|
|PizzaOrder||An interactive form-filling skill allowing you to order a pizzas with various toppings and custom delivery times and locations and some additional chit-chat||Form-filling, more advanced NLU|
|Quiz||A multi-party, interactive quiz-game allowing one or two persons to play a trivia quiz with Furhat||Multiparty, dynamic intents, recognition phrases|
|FurGUI (NEW)||A simple skill showcasing how to add a custom Skill GUI built in React with buttons and input fields||Custom GUI, Button and form-input|
- Clone the repository,
git clone https://github.com/FurhatRobotics/example-skills
- In IntelliJ IDEA, import each individual skill as a new gradle project (or module if you have an existing project) (use the from existing source alternative and select the build.gradle file)
- Make sure you have the Furhat SDK development server or a robot running.
- If the skill has a GUI (currently only the FurGUI skill), run
npm installin the GUI root folder
- Run the skill by the main method in the skill's
main.ktfile. If you want to run on a robot, see this part of the docs
For more info, see docs.furhat.io.