This Project Is Abandoned. I will no longer add features or fix bugs.
No, I will not provide an alternative. Do not ask me.
A program to help with bulk downloading images from e621.
- Windows (exe)
- Debian (deb)
- Ubuntu (snap) (planned)
- RedHat (rpm)
- MacOS (dmg)
- switch to e621downloader.js
- Reset "active" button
- Specific message when zero posts are returned
- branch out to more services, like FurAffinity and InkBunny
- Save the md5 of images to check for duplicates across different tag sets
- Incorporate a duplicate image checker that can be ran with a button
- Refresh previously downloaded tags button
- Save cache frequently incase of network issues (every 10 posts or so)