This program can edit and render BFLYT and BFLAN files commonly used for layouts in Switch interfaces and games. It enables you to easily create/edit themes. As this is a work in progress, builds may get outdated quickly, you should check this page often.
Usage / Wiki
Just launch the exe and open a SZS/BFLYT/BFLAN file.
BFLYT/BFLAN files are commonly found in SZS archives, when opening a SZS file you can double click on the files in the list to edit them (if they're supported).
For a more in depth guide, click here to go to the wiki.
- Layout loading, editing and saving
- Rendering the bounding boxes of the components
- SZS editing
- Drag and drop
- Simultaneous file editing
- Import/Export JSON patch (Compatible with Switch themes)
- Animations editing
- Use the github issues to report problems/bugs OR
- Join the discord server for support, news/announcements before anyone, be a tester or just talk.