CandyCane is a issue tracking system. The original implementation on which it is based, is Redmine
You can view a live demo of CandyCane, as well as the bug tracking for CandyCane here: http://my.candycane.jp/
- Continuous Integration is running on here: https://travis-ci.org/yandod/candycane
- Coverage report is genrated at Coverall
- Extract all files, and place into a directory that is accessible to the web server, and able to run PHP.
- Setup correct permissions on files and folders:
chmod -R 777 app/Config
chmod -R 777 app/files
chmod -R 777 app/tmp
chmod -R 777 app/Plugin
- Access the site via your web server. If you installed into a subdirectory, then ensure that directory is in your URL: http://mysite.com/candycane
- The step-by-step installer will appear.
- Just use it!
Updating to latest version
You need to copy these file and directories into extracted latest codes. Currently we don't make database schema change.
Currently some features which are present in Redmine are not supported by CandyCane. These are:
- Repository viewer
CandyCane is using CakePHP v2.3.
- Ignacio Albors
- Graham Weldon (predominant)
- Takuya Sato
- Yoshio HANAWA
- Norio Suzuki
- Steve Grosbois
- Spenser Jones
- Òscar Casajuana
- Michito Suzuki
- Shogo Kawahara
- Sebastien pencreach
- Sardorbek Pulatov
- Hisateru Tanaka
- Jose Gonzalez (savant)
We will appreciate any pull requests.
I try to merge as much as possible. Please fork the repository if you find something you want to fix, and submit a pull request.