The substeps-api repository has been merged into one with other core Substep libraries. No more pull requests on the repository will be accepted.
So the new home is substeps-framework which now contains:
- Exposed a mechanism to allow users of substeps to specifiy custom execution listeners including renaming INotifier to IExecutionListener and renaming the notify_xxx methods to on_xxx.
- Support for building of the caller hierarchy in the core
- Addition of api in Configuration to enable config properties to be added in code without needing an enum and properties file.
- Tidied up ExecutionNode and storage of any exceptions thrown. Wrapper around exception to make RMI calls easier in restricted environments.
- MBean interface to additionally return byte representations of results.
- version number bump in line with other substeps libraries
- Addition of release notes!
- Move of ExecutionContextSupplier, MutableSupplier plus other refactorings