The substeps-api repository has been merged into one with other core Substep libraries. No more pull requests on the repository will be accepted.
So the new home is substeps-framework which now contains:
Runners to execute substeps, currently includes an ANT runner, a Maven plugin and a Junit runner.
- Changes to support ExecutionListener refactoring in core and api projects
- bug with final modifier set on config class preventing it from bring set
- configurable description depth parameter
- version number bump in line with other substeps libraries
- A 'Catch all' in the Maven runner to handle hidden exceptions in spawned VMs