Webdriver based step implementations.
Substeps documentation can be found here.
There is also a Substeps Google group if you have any queries and where new releases will ne announced.
- addition of ExecutionListener config in the pom, set to default step logger implemenation.
- Add in proxy capabilities for other browsers [Peter Phillips]
- Enabled full screen mode for visual browsers
- Refactored MatchingElementResultHandler into it's own class
- Browser js logs now printed via enabling trace on WebDriverBrowserLogs
- Clicks now wait until an item is clickable
- Travis-CI integration
- Catch StaleElementExceptions in FindByTagAndAttributes - elements located in the initial search can become detached from the DOM, such elements can be discared from the results.
- Removed some dead substeps in the self tests.
- New step implementation, FindParentByTagAndAttributes.
- Refactored some methods out of this project into the api
- 1.1.1 core and api dependency
- selenium 2.35.0 dependency
- Ability to reset webdriver between scenarios rather than close and restart
- WebDriverFactory customisation to allow customisation of the creation and initialisation of the WebDriver instance
- Clarify some Assertions and Finders, we've decided to remove Asserts that are simply Finders, and also tighten the wording of some steps. Changes to steps : AssertTagElementStartsWithText -> FindFirstTagElementStartingWithText AssertValue id msg_id text = "Hello World" -> FindById msg_id and text = "Hello World" AssertChildElementsContainText xpath="li//a" text = "Log Out" -> FindFirstChildElementContainingText xpath="li//a" text = "Log Out" AssertTagElementContainsText tag="ul" text="list item itext" -> FindFirstTagElementContainingText tag="ul" text="list item itext" FindTagElementContainingText ... -> FindFirstTagElementContainingText ...
- new step implementation FindFirstChild ByTagAndAttributes
- new step implementation Find nth ByTagAndAttributes
- Upgraded dependency on webdriver-java to 2.28.0
- Some changes to work with api which has been split out of core
- Addition of Table row related functionality; FindTableRowWithColumnsThatContainText, FindElementInRow etc
- DismissAlert step implementation
- Refactored some of the Webdriver locating code into new 'By' classes
- DoubleClick and Context click support
- removed Email steps from webdriver-susbteps - these were based on Dumbster and not reliable (caused deadlock)
- Added a property to disable js with HTMLUnit.
- move to 1.0.0 versions of other substeps libraries
- Increased version of substeps-core and substeps-runner for enhanced reporting
- Modified StepImplementation classes to specify the required initialisation classes
- Changed the dependency on activation.jar to an available version
- Changes as a result of core changes to Notifications.
- fixed the base url when specifying relative paths on Windows.
- enabled use of the IE driver.
- removed unused config property.
- BUG: fix around FindChildByTagAndAttributes - wasn't actually finding children, siblings were also being reported.
- inclusion of step implementation glossary info
- exposed the DriverType from WebDriverContext
- improved some of the step implementation docs
- BUG: NavigateTo now uses base.url property unless the url begins with file or http