GDLive is an OpenSource Project that idea started from GDG Korea Organizers Group
Any requests are welcomed! (translation, adding functions ..)
#Please import ActionBarSherlock Library
If you want to build this app from source code, You must import ActionBarSherlock Library.
When you import the library, please set the name
ActionBarSherlockLibrary into library name to prevent confliction.
Why the ActionBarSherlock?
By this integration, the project got more capability to lower version Android devices above Gingerbread 2.3.3 (sdk 8+) without loss of design functionality.
#How to Translate ###We need your participation.
####Also if you have enough time, please translate below
Google Play Store app Description either.
GDLive is OpenSource Project that started at gdgkr-organizers. This application is able to watch Google Developers Live page's youtube movie and scheduled programs. I made public this project at github. https://github.com/proin/GoogleDevelopersLive please, report bug at github. And any requests are welcomed! (translation, adding functions ..)
I will update Google Play Store Description. please, announce me or Github Commit about your language.
- 1.0.8 / make use ActionbarSherlock with youtube api by skyisle
- 1.0.7 / Add Portuguese translation by Douglas Drumond
- 1.0.6 / Fix java.lang.IllegalStateException by Leonardo YongUk Kim
- 1.0.5 / Fix Out of memory by Leonardo YongUk Kim
- 1.0.4 / support Google TV by Yunsu Choi
- 1.0.3 / support API 8
- 1.0.3 / change Image loading process
- 1.0.2 / add Korean translation by Yunsu Choi
- 1.0.2 / add German translation by Friedger Müffke
- 1.0.2 / add Italian translation by Dario Olivini
- 1.0.2 / add Arabic translation by Shereef Marzouk
- 1.0.2 / add French translation by Eyal LEZMY
- 1.0.1 / change minium SDK Version. (API 12)