Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the geni-tools wiki
The geni-tools project provides a reference implementation of the GENI Aggregate Manager API. It consists of:
- omni - A command line client for reserving GENI resources via the GENI Aggregate Manager API
gcf-am- A reference implementation of a GENI Aggregate Manager
gcf-ch- A reference implementation of a GENI Clearinghouse
- Download the software in the appropriate form:
- Install the software
- Configure the software using one or both of the following:
- To upgrade Windows binaries, uninstall the existing version and then install the new version.
- To upgrade Mac binaries, uninstall the existing version and then install the new version.
- For UNIX, follow the upgrade instructions.
- Overview of Omni. This includes installation instructions, tutorials and detailed documentation for Omni.
- Common errors using Omni
- Using Omni to run acceptance tests that verify AM API compliance