Diagnostic Log and Trace
This component provides a log and trace interface, based on the standardised protocol specified in the AUTOSAR standard 4.0 DLT. This software can be used by GENIVI components and other applications as logging facility providing
- the DLT shared library
- the DLT daemon
- the DLT daemon adaptors
- the DLT client console utilities
- the DLT test applications
- the DLT unit tests
The DLT daemon is the central component in GENIVI, which gathers all logs and traces from the DLT user applications. The logs and traces can optionally be directly written to a file in the ECU. The DLT daemon forwards all logs and traces to a connected DLT client. The DLT client can send control messages to the daemon, e.g. to set individual log levels of applications and contexts or get the list of applications and contexts registered in the DLT daemon.
- DLT Release Notes: ReleaseNotes.txt
- DLT Installation: INSTALL
- DLT User Manual: doc/dlt_user_manual.txt
- DLT Cheatsheet: doc/dlt_cheatsheet.txt
- DLT Design Specification: doc/dlt_design_specification.txt
- DLT Compilation of all documentation: doc/dlt_book.txt
See INSTALL regarding doxygen API documentation generation.
- dlt-dbus (1) TBD
- dlt-dbus.conf (5) TBD
- dlt-cdh (1) TBD
- dlt-kpi (1) TBD
- DLT library: Usage of dlt_user_log_write_float64() and DLT_FLOAT64() leads to "Illegal instruction (core dumped)" on ARM target.
- DLT library: Nested calls to DLT_LOG_ ... are not supported, and will lead to a deadlock.
Developed and tested with Fedora Linux 22 64-bit / Intel PC
Full information on the license for this software is available in the "LICENSE" file. Full information on the license for the cityhash code is available in "COPYING" file in src/core_dump_handler/cityhash_c.
- Older (deprecated) repo: http://git.projects.genivi.org/dlt-daemon.git