Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- rework the spawn and despawn logic once more: now all buildings are only spawned when they are within the visiblility range. they are despawned when going out of range and not only disabled. This should reduce the memory consumpion of setups with many statics.
- Anomalies will no longer show up with _PQS on the SCANSat scanners
###mostly for modders
- groups are saved by thier coodinates and not some magic vector.
- group use in thier config now a "heading from north" for thier rotations and no longer a internal rotation value.
- editor: you can enter some of the values of the groupeditor directly
- editor: Selecting the same group two times in a row will no longer lose the focus of the camera.
- editor the exports are now written in directories with the timestamp.
- API for building spanwed event
- BugFix: Make Kerbals on EVA Float
- BugFix: less crashes on missing .mu ending of 3d model definitions.
- use lat and lng for GroupCenters instead of a reference vector. this should fix some issues with rescaling.
- added a switch to launchsites to toggle the behavior where a vessel ls placed on launch (on the topmost collider (default KSP) or at the spawnpoint)
- added two new community textures by damonvv
- fixed AnimateOnSunrise static module. (switches day/night cycle)
- Added new community textures by Damon
- added texture tileing option in the Advanced Texture StaticModule
- made impact resistence configurable ind model config
- fix a spelling error in the model variant config
- added a button in the editor that exports all bases (sorted by group) as .tar files into the KerbalKonstructs\ExportedInstances folder (use winrar or 7-zip) this makes sharing of your own creations a lot easier.
- bugFix for GPP (related to anomalies)
- added a new tool-bar icon
- added a universal launchpoint static
- dynamic static groups for saveGame persistant statics are no longer visible in the statics-editor