Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Apollo 2.0.5 Official Release
Some of the new features include:
- Numerous UI and performance improvements, including easier navigation between annotated elements via the Annotator Panel.
- Better server and client-side reporting.
- Upgrade to Java 8 / GWT 2.8, and updated JBrowse (use ./apollo clean-all or install from an formal release download)
- It is now possible to also include metadata on import.
Some important bug fixes:
- Import script were logging preferences unnecessarily.
- Improved security for non-public genomes.
- Fixed for going between logged-out mode and the Annotator Panel while retaining history.
- Improved display of sequence over the annotation after moving the annotation to the opposite strand.
- Users will see a warning when it is not possible to create an intron with canonical splice sites in the selected region.
The complete change log can be found at: https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/blob/master/ChangeLog.md
Please review the documentation pages for more details: http://genomearchitect.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
Note: You can find a guide upgrading existing Apollo installations here:
Please open a GitHub issue if you find any problems: https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/issues/
Active mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org