Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Apollo 2.2.0 Official Release
Major features of this release are:
- webpack support added
- update to the newest JBrowse (1.15) to support WebPack added
Some other improvements:
- Add ability to annotate terminators 1954
- Allowed removal of ALL user permissions (instead of deleting) to inactivate 777
- Fixed by where lowercase reference sequence does not translate correctly in 'Get Sequence' output 1944
- Fixed problem where removing an available status type caused an error 1909
- Fixed bug where a logged-in link location was ignored when passed in by copying the logged in URL 1982
- Fixed bug where insertion and deletion details did not come up in the Annotator Panel when clicked 1984
Other bug fixes and features added as well: https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/blob/master/ChangeLog.md
Note You will need to install node 6 or better.
Note If updating your jbrowse settings from previous versions in
apollo-config.groovy you will need to set the JBrowse to use the currently tagged version or similar. If this is commented out, however, the default will work.
Note If upgrading a pre-existing version (instead of downloading a clean one), use
./apollo clean-all first and make sure your configuration matches the default listed above.
The complete change log can be found at: https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/blob/master/ChangeLog.md
Please review the documentation pages for more details: http://genomearchitect.readthedocs.io/en/stable/
Note: You can find a guide upgrading existing Apollo installations here:
Please open a GitHub issue if you find any problems: https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/issues/