- New: LP: #579341 - Editable memory listing as a tab.
This allows easy viewing/editing of memory contents in a table. The table is shown in a tab similar to Data/Stack content shown currently.
- New: LP: #579324 - Memory/IO Ports Grid Inspector
This allows easy viewing/editing of I/O contents in a table. The table is shown in a tab similar to Data/Stack content shown currently.
- New: Files opened/saved are added to recently used file list using GtkRecentManager APIs.
- New: LP: #519836 - Breakpoint Toggling
It is now possible to toggle breakpoint by clicking on left margin of editor component.
- New: LP: #579322 - Choosing a font in editor
This allows setting a font in editor component. But the preference is not saved on application exit.
- New: LP: #680100 - doesn't retain current working directory
The last accessed directory by the file selection dialogs is saved. Also the default open/save directory is 'Documents' directory whose value depends on OS and user settings.
But the working directory preference is not saved on application exit.
- Fix: LP: #519828 - Start-up dialog should not be minimised
- Fix: LP: #519834 - Assembler Error: No line highlighting
- Fix: LP: #579317 - Modify the 'Help' dialog to point to actual tutorial
- Fix: LP: #579318 - Stepping through code doesn't honor breakpoints
- Fix: LP: #579319 - Help -> about = crash
- Fix: LP: #579320 - CMP flags not working like SUB with signed numbers
- Fix: LP: #584093 - 78+88 in BCD addition missed carry